ohhhhhh you gotta see…I've got some really fun projects to show ya today!!!
So let's get started!
1. Last week we talked about the "LESS than 10$" page in theStampin' Up! catalog! Here are some samples using the Thank You card kit… $9.95…
4 cards, envelopes, two stamps, and an stampin' spot…
if you add a package of brads and Felt flowers (Flower Fusion II), you can create little cards like this:
2. Stampin' Up! and Sizzix have come together to offer our customers this fantastic new 3-D die! Use it to create a wonderful 3-D cake inside your card!! Check out the sample I created using the Bella Rose Designer series paper:
closeup of the cake…
love those candles! isn't that fun???
3. ohhhhh Have you seen these really cool BRIGHT Rub-ons? They are wonderful…Here is how I used some of them:
this frame used craft ink (old olive), Kiwi Kiss paper, chipboard from the Oh So Tweet On Board chipboard. Love that girlie in the bluebonnets!!
i used my new circle cutter to create journaling strips!
4. Here's another quick Big Shot fun die!!! You can create these little matchboxes quickly and happily!! 🙂 You just fold it all up. Only one strip of adhesive for the outer sleeve! quick fun project right here:
I used the tags from the Big Die (on the matchbox die) and added the butterfly from the Big Shot die!
5. And now for what you've been waiting for!! Remember last week, i showed you this dressform:
Here's what I did with it using these supplies:
Riding Hood Red classic ink
Fabric (Waverly Cabbage Rose pattern)
Pennant Die for the Big Shot
Riding Hood Red Striped ribbon
these very cool hand crocheted flowers (sold by SU!!) ORDER these today!!!
embossing gun and clear embossing powder
Pretties kit half beads
Stickles (glitter glueish stuff!) from my stash
Here's my process in photos:
how cool is it to run fabric through the BIg Shot!! LOVE THAT!!!!
sponging the top with the Riding Hood Red ink!
after inking, I embossed the bodice! then added stickles to the top for a glittery effect!
The final project with a tag!!
a close up!! Love those crocheted flowers!! Order them today!!
I created the tag with my circle cutter, cutting Bella Rose paper to cover a circle of chipboard from my SU! Holiday chipboard leftovers. I inked a chipboard S (also SU!) and stamped "you are truly amazing" on a strip of paper and popped it up with stampin' dimensionals! (stamp by Hero Arts).
This little project is a fun reminder for me about the fun in life! I personalized it for myself to remind myself that I am a daughter of the KING! I am loved by GOD! He thinks I'm truly amazing! No matter what my circumstances may be at the moment, the memory I have of creating this fun frivolous project raises my spirits and reminds me of the fun that God gives me constantly in life!! Isn't that a perfect reason to craft this afternoon?
If you need anything that I've mentioned up above, please visit my Stampin' Up! web site to order! Feel free to e-mail me any questions!!
Leave a comment and let me know what is your favorite project here!! I sure had fun making these; and I pray you have been inspired looking at these projects! 🙂