A year of Amazing Abundance…that’s what 2017 is!
Abundant learning, abundant LIFE, Abundant LOVE!! That’s where I am. And I’m starting here with some declarations: (Bear with me. It’s taken me a month to get it together!)
Celebrating the people around me:
This is my sweet family celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on Waikiki Beach on Christmas 2016. We renewed our vows with our fam around us. Celebrating these souls is my greatest blessing!
Mr. Gorgeous and I celebrated by ourselves for 5 days before the family joined us…
We saw a rainbow almost every day! It reminded me constantly of God’s promise of blessings and abundant life!!!
These people. They keep me breathing and laughing and crying, and I wouldn’t want to enjoy my abundant life with anyone but them!! (and my brother and sister’s fams, too!!)
Celebrating LIFE in the One who gives LIFE:
One of my very favorite things to do, and something I’m going to do much more of this year is Bible Art Journaling. John 15:5 says this: “5 “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.” For me, there is no better way along with musical worship to ‘remain in Him!’ Abundant life, friends…it’s right here!!
Celebrating the ability to create:
My UFOs for the next six months:
I know this is a chaotic picture, but I’m saving my quarterly WIPs post for Wednesday!! Come back and see what’s happening at Sally’s Angelworks!!!!!
- Brighton Church
- (Our worship band at Christmas – photo cred: Colleen Hammack)
- Intrepid Thread BOMs
- Julie has a free BOM called the Stash Busters Club! I’m in that, too. All three are amazing!!! Join with me!
- Cookbook Quilt Along
- I’m still on time with my blocks! And I’m loving every single one. Fun techniques with easy cutting instructions. I’m thinking two king sized quilts at the end of the year. Sigh…quilting!
- Houston Modern Quilt Guild
- (at the HMQG Carolyn Friedlander hand-appliqué workshop last November)
- **a new secret collaboration that you will love** COMING SOON!!!!
I picked the word declarations to describe this post, because, among the noisy chaos of the world right now, we need to stand firm and declare the Word of the Lord — for encouragement, for abundant living, for peace and love to reign!! Not for judgement, hate, or de-edification. Let’s lift one another up today.
Know that I’m praying for you and loving you no matter what!!! 🙂