Today's WIP is part of a blog hop! You'll see the finished project on Friday, because that's my day to shine!!! But just to show you that I'm a work in progress…LOL!!…here are some sneaky peeks!!
Isn't it fun to learn new techniques and enjoy the process?????
And don't you want to see this new fabric line of Gina Martin's up front and personal??? It's called Folk Christmas, and you don't have to wait until Friday to see it (or to enter to win it!!)!!
Check out the blogs in the blog hop on their appointed days and enter to win fabric at each blog! Today starts with my darling friend, Becca!!
- July 23rd Becca Bryan www.bryanhousequilts.com
- July 24th Hilary Smith www.youngtexanmama.com
- July 25th Sally Keller www.sallysangelworks.typepad.com <<<<——I am HERE!!!!
- July 28th Donna Shervington www.donnaleeq.blogspot.com
- July 29th Brooke Sellmann http://www.sillymamaquilts.com
- July 30th Gina Martin www.patternandhue.com
- July 31st Prize Drawings
What are you working on today????